Since 2003, ISTEC has been involved in the research and development of tools in the area of accreditation, resulting in the self-evaluation services leading to a Certificate of Quality. ISTEC has trained over 60 evaluators and has assisted in the accreditation process of various institutions in Latin America:
- Ecuador: Universidad Técnica Particular de Loja
- México: Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León
- Colombia: Universidad de Cundinamarca, Universidad del Valle
Quality and Continuous Improvement is the common thread of all accreditation agencies. Quality should be the number 1 job for every educational and industry enterprise. Whether an institution is seeking national or international accreditation, or just wanting to implement a culture of quality, ISTEC has designed a comprehensive quality and continuous improvement program to assist organizations in every phase of the process. Let’s partner to make QUALITY our passion!
Align quality standards of Latin-America throughout the hemisphere in the areas of education and technological development, by creating learning communities and generating institutional competitiveness.
The mission of ISTEC’s QualityCoach™ Program is to:
- Facilitate the implementation of a culture of Quality and Continuous Improvement for all institutions members and non-members of ISTEC providing educational programs in STEM education.
- Provide a compatible Quality and Continuous Improvement model for STEM education across Latin America, as a way to ensure institutional competitiveness in a global context.
- Enhance professional mobility so that Latin American graduates can compete internationally.
- Increase the attraction of international students to the region by enabling the offering of high-quality accredited programs with a competitive cost model.
For more information on how your institution can participate in Quality Coach™, please write to us at email@example.com
Resources: This PPT presentation contains an overview of the QualityCoach™ process (PDF)