For Academic Institutions
- Participation in an International Cooperation Network incorporating new technologies in the health field.
- Timely information on the possibilities for international, regional and local new research projects.
- Opportunities for the development and/or utilization of new technologies.
- Effective interaction with academia, the private and public sectors and international agencies in the solution of health-related problems.
- A forum to share experiences in both virtual and real-life environments, for a nurtured growth in the sector.
For Industrial Members
- Incorporation of academic knowledge transfer in the health field to the industrial sector.
- Possibility of establishing strategic alliances (university-industry) for the development of new products in the health field.
- Potential to evaluate and apply ICTs (Software, Hardware and Telecommunications) offered by the industrial members in health-related projects.
- Dissemination on information of their products and success stories.
For Institutional or Government members
- Potential to share success stories with other countries in the region.
- High level technological and multidisciplinary support.
- Development of regional entrepreneurship in the health sector.
- Easy access to “experts” in multiple areas from different countries at any given moment, or during an emergency.
- Cost reduction.
- Total acceptance and respect of ethnic and cultural differences and beliefs.