Courses offered from the ACE-ISTEC Educational Portal:
- Diploma in Teacher Training Tutor in Virtual Distance Education. 12-week course, Certified by ISTEC and the Fray Luca Paccioli University (Mexico). The Diploma is approved by the SEP. Language: Spanish.
- Higher Diploma in Pedagogical Innovation Implementation of e-learning projects. Course of 22 weeks duration, with accreditation of 220 hours. Certified by ISTEC and e-ABC Learning. Language: Spanish and English.
- Diploma in New Technologies applied to education. 18-week course, with 180 hour accreditation. Certified by ISTEC and e-ABC Learning. Language: Spanish and English.
- Knowing the Moodle platform. 5-week course, with 25-hour accreditation. Certified by ISTEC and e-ABC Learning. Language: Spanish and English
The Educational Portal of ACE ISTEC initiative offers the following solutions:
- On-site advice: visit, situational analysis, evaluation, accompaniment, planning and implementation of technological innovation in teaching.
- Webinars and online advice.
- Response to specific inquiries.
- Search for strategic alliances for the collaborative achievement of continuing education solutions: advice and support for the development of online, face-to-face and / or mixed training programs through two universities or through the formation of an inter-institutional academic network.
- Hosting in the Moodle Virtual Classroom, to develop educational projects of local and / or global interest.
To contact us please write to the Director of the initiative, Dr. Marcelo Vera Bacarreza: firstname.lastname@example.org