The LibLink initiative is integrated by institutions belonging to the ISTEC consortium.
Like the rest of the consortium’s initiatives, its main goals are to generate development and projects with the objective of producing knowledge, improving education and increasing the amount of human resources.
LibLink’s main focus is bibliographic services through a successful network of exchanges between the libraries of the member institutions.
- If you or your institution are not part of the initiative, click here.
- If you are a teacher or researcher and do not know if your institution is part of the consortium, click here.
- If you or your institution are part of the initiative and you are a Celsius administrator click here.
- If you or your institution are part of the initiative and you are a reference or librarian click here.
- If you or your institution are part of the initiative and are a webmaster or technical staff employed at Celsius, click here.
Director of the Initiative: Dr. Marisa Raquel De Giusti
She began her work at ISTEC with the foundation of the consortium in 1990 by the National University of La Plata, is currently part of the Board of Directors of ISTEC and directs the LIBLINK Initiative since 2009.
She has a PhD. In Computer Science, and is a Telecommunications Engineer and Literature Professor, all by the National University of La Plata (UNLP).
She works as a Postgraduate Professor at the Faculty of Informatics of the UNLP and is a Principal Investigator of the Scientific Research Commission where she also coordinates the Honorary Advisory Committee on Engineering, Architecture and other Technologies. Her research area is focused on digital repositories on topics such as evaluation, digital preservation and visibility.
She is part of the Committee of Experts of the National System of Digital Repositories of the Mincyt of Argentina.
Within the UNLP she directs the PREBI-SEDICI Programs of the Strategic Plan.
She is the Director of the Information Management Services Center of the Scientific Research Commission.